Welcome to Day 284...
And sentences that can your life.
I recently came across a post on http://www.thinkinghumanity.com/ I wanted to share. 10 thoughts/10 sentences That Can Change Your Life.
Here are just a few. Enjoy...
- “People aren’t against you; they are for themselves.”
So stop worrying about what the rest of the world is or isn't doing and stay focused on your goals.
- “Climb mountains not so the world can see you, but so you can see the world.”
- "You learn more from failure than from success; don’t let it stop you. Failure builds character.”
Failure sucks but in the long run of life, it makes you bolder and less afraid to try new things and set new goals.
- “People often say that motivation doesn’t last. Well, neither does bathing.. that’s why we recommend it daily.”
Have you seen my posts? I'm all about daily reminders to stay focused, stay disciplines and stay in the game.
- “Everyone you meet is afraid of something, loves something, and has lost something” Between trials, disappointments our ups and downs in life really are the great equalizer.
So be kind. Always, because people may be fighting battles you know nothing about.
You can read the rest of those life changing sentences here...
Here's Today's Takeaway Lesson...
"The Struggle Your In Today, Is Developing The Strength You Need For Tomorrow."
Here's to Being All In,
Follow me on Twitter @AuthorMaggie #busywriterslife
365 Days & Counting...