Monday, June 22, 2015

Day 287...Finding My Way Back













Welcome to Day 287...


And finding my way back...


So you may have some big questions?  Like...Where the heck have I been? Why did I stop posting? Is everything okay?


Well here are the big answers...

All is fine, and I've actually been right here all along.  As for the reason I stopped posting, well...it was nothing dramatic, nothing life altering.  The truth is, I just was tired.  

Yes, tired.

Between work, family, finishing my novel, over extending myself with some school events, and the general chaos of everyday life. Something had to give.  

My 365 Days of Writing, Marketing & E- Publishing blog became the collateral damage of my life needing a break.  

And here's the weird thing.  It wasn't really planned.  One day I just stopped posting.

It reminds me of a scene in Forrest Gump. You might remember the one where after running for months and months, one day Forrest just stopped.

Well, one day I just stopped blogging.

But I'm back now and the good news is, even in my absence I've been writing.  A lot. And my next release, NEVER LET ME GO, it crazy close to being done.

Which means you should keep an eye out for up coming posts as I head into the home stretch...post on writing a great back cover blurb, setting up a Goodreads Giveaway, details on editing, formatting for e-publishing...and so much more.

In case you were wondering, here's the scene from Forrest Gump

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pKKmzmeU5-0

And...

Here's Today's Takeaway Lesson...


"Now Matter How Lost You Get, Focus & Find Your Way Back"  K.O.


No comments:

Post a Comment