Welcome to Day 37...
Yesterday we talked about setting goals...here's some more tips for designing a life you love...
1. For big goals...life changing goals, you must have a strong vested interest.
Something big is going to take a lot of time and energy. You must be passionate about what you're working towards or have a strong drive to succeed. I've talked about before...in a way you need to fall a little in love with your goal. That connection will ensure you show up everyday to meet the daily "to dos" you need to accomplish your bigger goal.
2. Formulate a game plan that's focused enough to carry you through to your goal, but also fluid enough to allow you to make adjustments along the way.
3. Set a visual picture of achieving your goal and post that picture in your brain. What does it look like...feel like...how does it change your life? Lock into that picture and do it often.
4. Celebrate the milestones...the scenes you complete, the difficult plot lines you work through,
Take stock of how far you've come and don't forget to reward yourself...take a much needed break or indulge in some retail therapy or a spa morning - be mindful about celebrating all you've accomplished and the challenges you've overcome.
5. Keep your eye on the prize...or in this case the goal. When it gets tough remind yourself that the energy in life is fluid. Because things do change, don't forget that a bad day today can turn into a good day tomorrow.
Now for for Today's Take Away Lesson...