Welcome to Day 142...
So I haven't done much marketing on my books as of late - that's because I'm in the homestretch on completing my newest book NEVER LET ME GO.
I have a nice work break coming up after the holidays and will be home for almost two weeks. Until then I'm in full blown holiday mode - shopping, wrapping, cooking. But I wanted to take some time to set up a game plan for getting the book finished and published.
Here's my list of goals...
- Get on the schedule of one of my outside editors to do a review.
- Finish the book.
- Do my own review/edit
- Send it out for editing
- Design cover
- Write back cover blurb
- Work with designer (my very talented sister) to complete cover
- Complete set up for publishing on Create Space & Kindle
- Review edits from outside editor and complete updates
- Set up a Goodreads giveaway
- Brainstorm marketing ideas for book release - Facebook, Twitter, Blog etc
- Upload book to Create Space & KDP
That's all for now, though I know I'll be adding more as I progress. For now...
Here's Today's Takeaway Lesson...
"Success Doesn't Just Happen, It's Planned For"
Here's to Being All In,
Follow me on Twitter @AuthorMaggie #busywriterslife