Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Day 316...Note to Self













Welcome to Day 316...

And a note to self...

Mid way through the week and I'm a bit crazed...editing my final scene...doing a re-read and edit on the whole manuscript...finalizing the cover...and now, I've got a self imposed deadline looming...

My editing group is scheduled to receive NEVER LET ME GO this weekend. 

Part of me wants to jump back into bed or wing it the rest of week. But that's not an option.

So...




Here's Today's Takeaway Lesson...

"Get Up, Dress Up, Show Up & Never Give Up"  

Here's to Being All In,


Maggie 


Follow me on Twitter @AuthorMaggie #busywriterslife
Visit my website @ www.maggiecollins.net
Like me on Facebook Maggie Collins
And don't forget Pinterest

365 Days & Counting...


No comments:

Post a Comment