Saturday, August 22, 2015

Day 321...The Best Kind of Friend













Welcome to Day 321...

And the best kind of friends...

So still breaking down the wall of my last few pages and polishing off my final edit before NEVER LET ME GO heads off to my editing service. 

But wanted to hit the pause button for a moment, because with this #busywriterslife sometimes it's tough to stay connected, so...








Hope there's a few great "low maintenance" friends in your own life. This one's for you @javajas 

Here's  Today's Takeaway Lesson...

"Good Friends Are Like Stars, You Don't Always See Them, But You Know They're Always There"  

Here's to Being All In,


Maggie 


Follow me on Twitter @AuthorMaggie #busywriterslife
Visit my website @ www.maggiecollins.net
Like me on Facebook Maggie Collins
And don't forget Pinterest

365 Days & Counting...


No comments:

Post a Comment