Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Day 304...And Changing It Up...














Welcome to Day 304...

And the upside of changing things up...

So...I've been on a break (again) from the blog posts.  This time a small one. For the past week I was at the NJ shore for some sun, sand, and great family time.

With no work, no schedule, no plans.

Nice things - make that great things - happen when you change things up...I felt a new ease in my writing...scenes were completed, the book blurb was started, and I made some final decisions on the cover to NEVER LET ME GO...stay tuned.

Can't get away? Why not take a mini break?

Go out for a walk...spend some time near the water or in a hammock under an oak tree. Read a book, catch up on your magazines, get lost in Pinterest...

In the meantime here's something to get lost in for a while...

Enjoy...




Here's Today's Takeaway Lesson...

"Changes In Latitudes Leads to Changes In Attitudes"

Here's to Being All In,


Maggie 


Follow me on Twitter @AuthorMaggie #busywriterslife
Visit my website @ www.maggiecollins.net
Like me on Facebook Maggie Collins
And don't forget Pinterest

365 Days & Counting...


No comments:

Post a Comment